Life is Great in Mesa Arizona

Saturday, August 05, 2006

It's either "late night" or "early morning"!

Just taking a few minutes to unwind from the late night crop . . . order some product . . . and enjoy the quiet. We had a great time yesterday afternoon at the Rain Forest Cafe. The grandkids love that place and it has become somewhat of a tradition when the Utah cousins come to town. We took some fun pictures, one of which will be posted when I get it downloaded from Jen's camera. It is in honor of our dear friend "One L" and our sorrow with her moving to Pittsburg for the next four years.

When I came home tonight from working the late night Crop, I found little boys bouncing all over the place. It was after midnight but they said they weren't sleepy . . . so, I took a few minutes to catch up on their day, did some cleaning up in the kitchen, and to my surprise they had crashed out on the couches and floor and were dead to the world! There is nothing sweeter than to see them sleeping and looking so innocent. I love them SOOOO much!

I best be off to bed . . . have a busy day tomorrow . . . classes at the store with Gina Lovato, trip to Best Buy for a new computer (my son-in-law is helping me go wireless at home), work on class projects, spend time with the kids, and scrap at the store tomorrow night with Jen and Shell. Before we know it, Jen and family will be going home and we will wonder where the time went. We are planning a water slide party at my house on Monday . . should be fun! I don't like it when they leave and wish they lived just a few short minutes away.

Asta . . . take care, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home