Life is Great in Mesa Arizona

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Good to be HOME!

I have been on the road for the past week and am so glad to be home. Memory Trends was a FUN and PRODUCTIVE experience with lots of new products and ideas for the scrapbook store. We picked up some new lines, met some wonderful people, and are excited about future ventures. The new COSMO CRICKET Christmas and Souvenir lines are already in and they are soooo nice. We also expect the new BAZZILL BLING paper to be on the shelves soon. I know you will love using their new paper line for your holiday and other special events pages. We will be highlighting several of the new products and paper lines at the store . . . so come on in and see, and feel, and smell the new stuff!
I went back to Las Vegas this past weekend to conduct Board Certification exams. This was a quick trip but the company and food was great. We ate dinner at Delmonico's and everything was exceptional . . . a five course dinner with salad, bruschetta, mahi mahi, tri-tip steak, and banana foster ice cream pie. Of course, the service was excellent and you could definitely taste the Emeril "BAM" in each of the dishes.
The one thing I didn't get to do - on both trips - was take a gondola ride at the Venetian. That will have to wait until next time. One thing I did do was pick up a cold, so after I take care of a few things at the store and the house, I am going to put my jammies on and crawl into bed with a good book or movie. It really is good to be home because "Life is GREAT in Mesa, Arizona."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home