Life is Great in Mesa Arizona

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Twelve Months Later . . .

Sister's Weekend in October
Cindy, Jen, Michelle, Me, Brianne, Sue, Shelie

Yes, it is actually twelve months since the last time I posted on my blog -- how do you put an entire year into a couple of paragraphs? I think the most significant thing I have relearned is to remember who I am, why I have been placed on the earth at this particular time, and that I am not alone.

I am very proud of my children. They have all had their own series of challenges and triumphs this past year. Some are still working their way through them and others are beginning to see the fruits of their labors. What has been most amazing to me is to feel and see the love and concern they have for each other. Life is hard and there are no guarantees as to what waits for us each morning. A dear friend helped me to realize that every day is a good day when you are still alive and given the opportunity to face a new set of adventures. I hope I am learning how to make the most of them!

Devine Memories, our scrapbook store, continues to bless and influence our lives. We had some very special experiences this past month with family and friends and are excited and determined to forge ahead. A lot of faith and pray plays into the success of our dreams.

Faith, hope and charity . . . three great words with lots of promise. I have experienced all three this past year and want to thank all those who have touched my life and brought me so much joy and gladness. I am truly blessed and can honestly say that Life is Great in Mesa, Arizona!

1 Comments:

Blogger smartquacker said...

It is so great that you have posted to your blog again.

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home