Life is Great in Mesa Arizona

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bits and Pieces

My son, Tom, called me last night about midnight to let me know his father-in-law had passed away. He was only 69, just a few months shy of his 70th birthday. My heart goes out to Tom and Rhonda and all of their family.

Today is my sister's birthday . . . HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUE! I hope you had a wonderful day. She is just 13 months younger than I am.

I found a note, left by my grandaughter Kira, when they went back to Utah a couple of weeks ago. It said, I love you, Grandma! That definitely put a smile on my face and a hug in my heart.

I have finished the sample for the Daisy D's Mini Purse album. Pictures are posted on the Devine Memories website, or you can come into the store and see the real thing. The class is Thursday, September 30th.

The "All Night Pajama Party" on September 1st is completely booked . . . it is going to be a fun night. Michelle and I are excited to be working that crop. For those of you who didn't get a chance to sign up, you can still shop until 11:00 p.m. so stop by and see us!

If you haven't signed up for the CK Phoenix Convention being held September 14-16, remember to check out the classes being sponsored and taught by myself, Michelle, and Kim. Our classes still have some room and will be offered both on Thursday and Friday nights starting at 6:30 p.m. It's not too late to make a change or add on another class or two!

Don't forget to sign up for the Rusty Pickle class on Saturday, September 16th from 3-5 p.m. Lance, the "Pickle Man" himself will be teaching and I know a good time will be had by all. The class sample can be found on the DM website.

The screensaver on this computer has a scene of snow falling on a tranquil village . . . I am ready for some cooler weather! I can't wait to open the windows at night or sit in the house with the front door open. I miss not being outside and enjoying the sights and sound of nature.

Last, but not least, Shelie and I booked out airfare to Hawaii today! Before I know it, February will be here and I'll be headed for the beaches and cruise ship.

All in all, it's been a good day in Mesa, Arizona.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home