Life is Great in Mesa Arizona

Saturday, October 21, 2006

It's FALL!





I met a nice gentleman from Massachusetts on my way home from Las Vegas this last trip. He was talking about a cottage in Maine, the changing leaves of New England, and the crispness in the air. That's somewhere I would love to visit sometime. I could hardly wait for fall to come to Arizona . . . well, it's here!
When I woke up this morning I could see it, feel it, and almost taste it in the air. There is definitely a change in the weather, the Mexican Bird of Paradise are blooming, the pomegranates are ripening, the grass is browning, and I am able to leave my front door open and let some of the outdoors inside. What a wonderful time of year. This is why we live in Arizona!
I look forward to the change of seasons . . . there is something rejuvenating about starting a new life chapter . . . it helps me reflect on where I have been and where I want to be going. I remember more frequently the things I am thankful for and all of the blessing that I enjoy. One of our teachers and Design Team members at Devine Memories has issued a challenge. Check out Kim Hesson's blog and start your own gratitude journal. You might even want to scrapbook some pages of the people and things you are thankful for. It's good therapy and will help document a wonderful bit of yourself for your family and friends.
You can take it from me . . . LIFE IS GREAT IN MESA, ARIZONA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home