Life is Great in Mesa Arizona

Friday, October 27, 2006

Just because . . .




I sent myself some flowers today, tulips in a funky orange pail . . . just because! I love flowers and it's a fun treat to have someone ring your doorbell and hand you a big box from FTD with your name on it. It makes you feel special! I also love tulips and was excited to bring a little bit of sunshine into the house. I hope you enjoy them as much and I am going to.

The "Countdown to Christmas" class was so much fun and it really did take us "6" hours to complete the project . . . but, we did finish and what a cute book and keepsake for holidays to come. Sherry B was the first to finish, which also broke the long standing record of Colleen always being the one to complete a class project before everyone else. Good job, Sherry!

Tomorrow is the big holiday workshop at Devine Memories. I am putting the finishing touches on my class kits and am excited to meet new people and spend time with good friends. We've have a wonderful response to the classes and want to thank all of our great customers for supporting this event. It will be a marathon day, but we will accomplish lots and have fun doing it.

Don't forget to check out the November class calendar as there are several new classes and great projects. Amy O'Neil will also be teaching a class this month and we are sooooo excited! Thanks, Amy!

1 Comments:

Blogger sherry said...

Sandy
What a fun class. I love my book. My sister Jo is so impressed with the classes, store and the great staff. And yeap it is one for the record books I finished before Colleen Yippee
Sherry

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home