Life is Great in Mesa Arizona

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween! Some of the grandkids came by to visit tonight - aren't they cute? It's always so much fun to have them stop by and say hi! Snow White stopped by earlier this afternoon but I didn't get her picture. . . she was just as cute. The first thing they did when they came into the house was dump all of their candy on the floor to see who got the most. I remember those days. I also remember going through the kids candy to take out my favorites, because they didn't need that much sugar.

These days my taste in treats has changed. My new favorite fruit is an Asian Pear. They are really good at this time of year . . . so juicy and luscious. I ate the last one tonight and was almost tempted to make a run to the grocery store so I would have some for tomorrow's breakfast. Doesn't it look good?

It's been a good day. We have been overwhelmed with the amount of new product and boxes that have been delivered at the store. We thought things would be spaced out a little bit more, but the shelves are full and our little scrapbook store is ready for the holidays. Don't forget to check out the class calendar or stop by to see, and smell, and take home some scrapbook stuff!

Have the rest of a good week. As for me . . . Life is Great in Mesa, Arizona!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home