Life is Great in Mesa Arizona

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Is is really the end of March?

The 1st of March was just yesterday and now it's the end of the month! Granted it has been busy and I was out of town last weekend . . . but, at this pace, I will be 75 years old before I know it. Well, maybe not that bad, but time sure spins around a lot faster today than it did twenty years ago. And somehow, we seem to fit in three times as much stuff as we did then. I can't imagine what it will be like over the next tweny years!

It's late, but I wanted to check in and let everyone know I was still kicking and going strong! Something like the energizer bunny . . . I just keep going and going and going . . . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle Devine said...

life IS great.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home