Life is Great in Mesa Arizona

Friday, February 09, 2007

Hawaiian Scrapbook Cruise




Remember this post? I can't believe that six months have gone by and now it's time to jump on an airplane and head for Hawaii! Shelie and I are soooooo excited. I'll be sure to keep you posted as we tour all day and scrap all night. Some of the things we will be doing are parasailing, whale watching, helicopter riding, ziplining, luauing, beach combing, shopping, eating, and scrapbooking! This is sure to be a "once in a lifetime" experience. ALOHA!


Posted August 12, 2006:

My sister Shelie called me the other day and asked if I wanted to go with her to Hawaii on a scrapbook cruise . . . how could I resist? The reservations are made and we will be spending a wonderful week touring the islands of Hawaii during the day and scrapbooking to our hearts content at night. This doesn't happen until next February, but I am SOOOO excited about how much fun this trip will be. The last time I was in Hawaii was in 1965 when I was a teenager returning home from living in the Samoan islands. I'm sure the main island has changed alot, but the allure of the islands is already haunting my dreams. This is a CK cruise . . . so I would guess there will be an on ship scrapbook store, classes, etc. When I get more information, I will be sure to share . . . not to make anyone jealous . . . well, maybe a little! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures, run my toes through the sand, and eat lots of wonderful food for everyone. I'm off to brush up on my hula moves! I used to dance on the docks of Pago Pago and welcome in the cruise boats . . . it might have been a little strange for tourists to be greeted by a blonde, blue-eyed native . . . but I definetely had fun! ALOHA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home