Life is Great in Mesa Arizona

Monday, March 12, 2007

Lost is Found!

























I thought I lost one of my camera SD cards with pictures from the first two days in Hawaii. Last night when I was putting the rest of my clothes away, I found the SD card and $12.00 in the pocket of a pair of jeans . . . what a relief and nice surprise. I was able to download the pictures and treat myself to Panda's for lunch today.
We are busy getting things ready for the Mesa CK Convention. Michelle, Kim, and I are teaching some great classes and there is still time for you to sign up and spend some time with us. We are also hosting a retail sales booth this year and working diligently to get supplies stocked up for that. We will post samples of the classes on the Devine Memories website this week. I hope you can join us!
The weather has been perfect. I sat out on the back porch today to eat lunch. It was nice and very relaxing. The front door is open and I can hear and smell the water from the sprinklers. The lime and orange trees are beginning to blossom and the fragrance is wonderful!
Hope all is well in your world . . . as for me, Life is Great in Mesa, Arizona!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home