Life is Great in Mesa Arizona

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Utah Trip!

I spent this past weekend visiting Jen's family in Utah! What a wonderful trip . . . it was cold, and it snowed, and all I did was play with the grandkids, go out to dinner, see a movie, and visit with my dad. It was just what I needed. I really enjoyed the change in temperature and wish I could have brought some of the cold weather home with me. It was 75 degrees in Phoenix yesterday!

It's a crazy busy week . . . the store is celebrating is "1st" birthday. We have lots of great classes and crops planned. I can't believe that it has been a year since we refurbished the store and had our "Grand Opening"! I guess we better take that sign off the storefront window. It's official, Devine Memories is here to stay.

I got some great pictures while I was in Utah and will post them later today. I loved being with Jen and her family. I love them sooooo much! It was good therapy for all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home