Life is Great in Mesa Arizona

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Quick Update . . .






April/May and September/October are killer months for me! In between scrapbook conventions, fundraisers, Board exams, working at the hospital, running a store, and traveling, I don't have too much time to catch up to myself. My living room looks like a storage shed, my bedroom is one BIG closet, and the mail just keeps piling higher and higher. BUT . . . there is light at the end of the tunnel and I can't wait for the merry-go-round to slow down and let me off for a few days. My best "guesstimate" is that it will be sometime the end of May!


This picture of Jaden taken a couple of years ago, tells it like it is . . . CRAZY but FUN! In the meantime, know that life continues to be great in Mesa, Arizona.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home