Life is Great in Mesa Arizona

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Friend Max . . .


Yupp, I have a new friend and his name is ProMax . . . Max for short! My water heater bit the dust, rusted away, and went to water heater heaven. So, Max came to my rescue and I am so glad he did! Fortunately I caught the old model before it completely shut down, even though the bath tub ran out of hot water this morning more quickly than I would have liked. Afterall, at 5:45 a.m., when it is dark and cold outside and you really don't want to get out of bed, the last thing you need is a cold water wake-up call!


It has been one of THOSE days! I am still working on hospital stuff, at home, and have another early morning meeting tomorrow. Anything that could have been a challenge today was. Too many critical deadlines, last minute requests, and emergency priorities that needed to be accomplished. Thank heaven for Cheryl and all of her hard work! I'm hoping to get things finished in the next couple of hours and will then go to bed. . . I am actually ready . . . wearing red flannel jammies, slippers on the feet, and the cat cuddled up on the chair beside me.


Even amidst all of the days ups and downs, it has been a good one. Everyday you wake up and accomplish something is a GREAT day. . . I just managed to put several days into this one. Have a wonderful week!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home