Life is Great in Mesa Arizona

Friday, December 15, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like . . .



















Not that Christmas is only nine days away but, I finally put up some decorations and with the twinkling lights, the stockings, and the tree . . . it does feel and look a little bit more like the holidays! I must admit that it is an abbreviated version over past years, but my favorites are on display where all can enjoy them. I love my wooden tree. A friend of mine made it for me several years ago. The picture doesn't do it justice because you can't really see the angel or the pine cones or the holly berries or the sweet Baby Jesus in a manger. When the white twinkle lights are one, it really is a great tree! I collect bears, and snowmen, and Santa Clauses! Only a few of them get to share Christmas with me this year, but some of my most favorites are tucked around the fireplace.

We had our Devine Memories employee party last week and I just had to share a picture of Jenna . . . so proud of the "white elephant" gift that Amy (reluctantly) gave to her. We had a great time and laughed alot while we were stealing or coniving on how to get the presents we wanted.

I now have a "Personal Assistant" which is the most exciting thing I have accomplished this week. It is a Sprint Pocket PC 6700 and I am in love already. The "most bestest" part is the calendar function . . . I now know where I am going, where I need to be, and who or what I want to see! I spent last night putting in all of the phone numbers, adding dates to the calendar, and learning how to text message. My only question is WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG?

There is a fun "Make 'n Take" at the store tomorrow. I have two different samples to choose from. We are altering a star gift box that can be filled with candy, goodies, or other fun stuff. Stop by the store anytime between 2 and 4 p.m. Cost is only $7.50 for each gift box you make.

Hope everyone is feeling the holiday spirit. As for me, Life is Great in Mesa, Arizona!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home