Life is Great in Mesa Arizona

Monday, November 13, 2006

All is Well . . .

Life has been very busy this past week with work, classes, family, and just life! I have decided that I need a personal organizer . . . kind of like a personal shopper . . . to keep my schedule straight. I haven't found the right one yet, but am leaning toward a PDA/cell phone combination, and I need it QUICK! As I have been trying to juggle two jobs, the store, and my personal life, it is very apparent that I need some help. I really like the models with the slide out keyboard . . . this will be my Christmas present to myself.

I have also been working on class samples and will post some "sneak peaks" later this week. We have had some really great classes at Devine Memories and there are more to come in December as we get closer to the holidays.

We are also having a "Scrapmart Boutique" the day after Thanksgiving from 9-9. There will be several tables full of clearance items . . . tables with cute, already made boutique gifts . . . and all shoppers will receive a 15% discount off their total purchase (not including clearance or boutique items) that day. So mark your calendars for Friday, November 24th for some great scrapbook savings!

Have a wonderful week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home