Life is Great in Mesa Arizona

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Rusty Pickle F A M I L Y Album














Here's a quick peak at the F A M I L Y accordion album being taught this Saturday at the store. The talented design team for Rusty Pickle put this great class together and I am lucky enough to be teaching it. What a wonderful gift for parents or grandparents. There are a few spots left, so call Devine Memories and reserve your space.
As the week is almost over . . . at least the Monday through Friday part of it . . . I don't know where the time has gone. Can you believe it is less than three weeks until Christmas? I have most of my shopping done, but haven't put up any decorations yet or had a chance to get my cards put together and mailed out. I love this time of the year and the change in spirit it brings with it. I am enchanted by all of the twinkling lights and can spend hours driving around at night looking at all of the transformed houses. They look like MAGIC! Every day a few more houses are decorated and the neighborhood is turning into a fairyland. My ten year old neighbor stopped by to help me unload the car yesterday and volunteered to help put up my lights . . . he was amazed that I hadn't done that yet! I just need to take the time and do it.

The weather has turned warm again, and I was just getting ready to change over the closet and get out all of the sweaters, flannel jammies, and fleece blankets. The warm spell is not supposed to last . . . and I'm hoping it doesn't. Otherwise, I will have to turn down the air and pretend like it is cold outside. On that note, I'm off to bed in hopes of sugar plum fairies dancing in my head. Maybe they will give me a hint of what I will find under the tree on Christmas morning . . . if I ever get the tree out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home