Life is Great in Mesa Arizona

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Grandma News . . .


I received a FUN telephone call the other night . . . Marlee, Hannah, McKay, and Jax called to tell me that their mom was having a BABY! They were all so excited. Mike and Melissa are pregant with #5 and the baby is due next June. What a wonderful phone call. I thought we were finished with grandbabies, but I'm glad that we're not! In fact, they are talking about adding a #6 sometime down the road.

I love babies . . . especially grandbabies! You love your children, but for some unknown reason you "double love" your grandchildren. Maybe it's because you can spend time with them, and spoil them, and teach them bad tricks, and then send them home. I remember when Izak was about 18 months old. I was visiting Jen and Tom in Utah and we were driving home from the airport. I was sitting in the back seat with "Z" and we were laughing and giggling and having a wonderful time. Jen turned around and asked me what I was doing . . . well, I was teaching Izak to "SPIT". Too much fun!

I love my children and I love my grandchildren . . . all "12" of them. I couldn't be more blessed. For me, family is the BEST and that is the number one reason why Life is Great in Mesa, AZ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home