Life is Great in Mesa Arizona

Friday, May 11, 2007

Sharing photos . . .
























Can you believe it? I actually have a minute to update my blog, even if it is 1:00 o'clock in the morning! I wanted to share some pictures from the Mesa Scrapbook Convention. We had a great time and were very proud of our little booth and mini store. We showcased some fun new products, had an awesome make 'n take, and had a blast teaching classes. Michelle and I will be teaching our convention classes at the store this month, just in case you missed taking them at the show.

I just got back from St. Pete's Beach in Florida. I was there administering Board Certification exams. The beach was beautiful . . . even though I only had a couple of hours to enjoy it! It was a quick 2-day stop on my way to Utah to visit the Erekson's and participate in Kira's baptism. What a temperature shock! It was 84 beautiful degrees in Florida and a bitter 40 degrees in Utah. The mountains were covered in snow clouds the entire weekend and the sun didn't come out to shine until I was headed to the airport on Sunday afternoon. Mesa is now a lovely 95+ degrees. I can't believe how quickly it has turned into summer. You gotta love it!

Wishing everyone a wonderful Mother's Day! I am so blessed with such fantastic children and incredible grandchildren. I am also grateful for good friends and people who continue to reach out in love and help and support. That's what it's all about . . . loving, caring, and sharing!

Life continues to be crazy busy. I am headed for Ohio for more exams and meetings but am counting the days until I can stop this madness and spend some time at home. There is light at the end of the tunnel and I won't hesitate to say that "Life continues to be GREAT in Mesa, Arizona"!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home