Life is Great in Mesa Arizona

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Grounded!

When is too much travel too much? I am so glad to be out of the sky and safely grounded! It has been an incredible five months and I have had a great time traveling and visiting new places, but I am ready for some stay at home time. Just a quick recap of the places I have been this year: Salt Lake City, Anaheim, Hawaii (5 Islands), Bloomington, Tampa, Dayton, and Orem. I've put in thousands of miles from one side of the United States to the other and now I am glad to be home.

Speaking of home, the Christmas decorations have finally come down, the stack of mail is slowly decreasing, the laundry and dishes are waiting to be put away, my scrapbook supplies need to be reorganized, the dust bunnies have multiplied, and the lawn (what is left of it) needs to be watered! I am ready to dust, clean, throw away, and organize. There is something healing about a good "spring cleaning" even if spring has past and it is now summer! I am excited to find things I forgot about or didn't even know I had. So . . . this weekend is dedicated to housecleaning, playing, movie going, and even some relaxing.

Be safe and enjoy the holiday. I know I will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home